Kukan no Kihon
Join us for training with Shihan Joel Everett to gain insight into the concept of the Kukan (space/void) in terms of the Kihon Happo (Foundational Eight Techniques).
Taijutsu classes will be held at Todai Bujinkan Dojo.[icon color=”#444444″ size=”16px” target=”_blank” name=”moon-location”] 6591 E Collins Drive Suite E2, Moorpark CA 93021
If you need any assistance with directions and location information, feel free to call us: (805)532-1794
Saturday, January 30th
10:00am – 5:00pm | Kihon Drills
- Drills that will enhance your understanding of Kihon, Kihon Happo, Ukemi as well as the concepts of:
- Kukan Nawa
- Kami Stoi
- Bikin Ishin
- and more
Sunday, January 31st
11:00am – 4:00pm | Application
- Utilizing concepts of the first day, principles will be tested against realistic attacks.
- Applying first day principles to weapons
What to Bring
If you are driving to the event, please bring a bokken.
Where to Stay
We recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Simi Valley, approximately 10 minutes by car from the venue.
- [icon color=”#444444″ size=”16px” target=”_blank” name=”moon-earth”] Hotel Website
- [icon color=”#444444″ size=”16px” target=”_blank” name=”moon-phone”] (805)584-6006
- [icon color=”#444444″ size=”16px” target=”_blank” name=”moon-location”] 2550 Erringer Rd, Simi Valley, CA 93065
If you are flying in the closest major airport is Bob Hope in Burbank, approx. 40 minutes from the hotel. You may also fly in from LAX approx. 1 hour away.